Epson F570 printer users often will want to be able to keep track of the consumables of the printer as they produce their work. This includes the consumption of printer paper. Printer users in the United States and much of North America may be used to using imperial units of measure, while users may prefer using metric units. Some printers may come set at one system or the other from the factory. Therefore. it can be beneficial to know how to change the units of measure when needed to better fit your workflow.
To change the units of measure on the Epson F570 printer, follow these steps:
- Tap the "Home" button on left side of the touch screen to go back to, or ensure that the main home screen is active.
- On the Home screen, tap the "Settings" button.
- Tap "General Settings".
- Tap "Basic Settings".
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the list. Tap "Length Unit".
- Tap the preferred unit of measure.
- Tap "Close" to exit the screen. Tap the "Home" button again to return to the main printer screen.