* Note - The gold and silver toners only will work in the iColor 560 and iColor 650 printers.
- Turn OFF Printer
- Remove black or white toner cartridge
- Place toners in the following order from back to front.
- Gold or Silver Toner
- Turn printer ON
- Open iColor ProRIP software
- Select CMYK queue
- Import Image
- Select “Job Color Replacement” Tab
- With the eyedropper tool select color that you want to print Gold or Silver to 100% Black.
- You have to do one color at a time if multiple colors are being changes
- Note – Even if your image is already Black, make sure through the Job Color Replacement that the color is printing 100% black.
- Select the (+) button to apply color change
- After changing desired colors to black select “Apply”
- If desired, select the bird with the green check above the preview window to see changes
Now print your Image