Issue: During the installation of the Sawgrass Print Manager, you may encounter an error "Visual Studio 2019 Redistributable Required".
Solution: In order to resolve this error, you will need to repair the current installation of the VC++ redistributable. Please see the instructions below in order to do so.
- Manually download the latest version of the Visual C++ redistributable : https://aka.ms/vs/16/release/vc_redist.x64.exe
(right-click the link and select "Copy link address" and then paste it into a new tab in your web browser.)
- Once downloaded, right click on the VC_redist installation file and click Run as Administrator.
- Next, click Repair.
- Once the repair completed, you will be prompted to restart your PC.
- When your PC has restarted, run the Sawgrass Print Manager installation again as Administrator.
Should the issue persist and you can confirm that all the required Redistributable files are indeed installed. You may skip the Redistributable part of the installation by performing the following.
- Check that the following redistributables (2010, 2012, 2013 and 2015-2019) are installed in the Control Panel Programs and Features.:
- If so, when performing the installation of the Sawgrass Print Manager, uncheck the MSVC 2019 option.
If you do not have all of the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables, you may download them from the links below:
(right-click the links and select "Copy link address" and then paste it into a new tab in your web browser.)
When installing the files, please ensure you Right Click on the installer and select Run as administrator, as shown below.
If this does not resolve the issue, please contact the JPPlus Advanced Support Team at 419-500-4877, or email firstname.lastname@example.org