Product templates are a simple tool that help aid in setting up product fabrication and personalization jobs. JPPlus provides templates for each product as a free download in multiple formats so that customers can quickly and easily setup and adjust graphics to fit the product they are working with, saving time and minimizing waste through trial-and-error test fabrication.
Step 1: To use a template, first download the product template located on the product’s webpage within the downloads section.
Step 2: Select the file format that works best with your graphics software. The file will download right away.
Step 3: Next, import or open your artwork into your graphics software.
Step 4: Resize and reposition your graphics as needed to fit the product. Utilize the template lines that work best for transferring/fabricating your graphics onto the final product.
- The green background represents the outer-most boundaries of the template. The green background should be hidden or deleted before placing artwork within the template space.
- The inner orange line (Safety Area (No Type)) is the "safe" area where all graphics and text should fit without the risk being cut off on or near the edges of the product.
- The middle cyan line (Print Area) represents the edges of the physical product.
- The outer magenta line (Bleed) is the area where the graphic can bleed (or overlap/protrude past) the physical edges of the product to ensure an edge-to-edge print on some or all sides of the product.
- The gray (No Type/Print Area) represents the area of a product where graphics or type may not fabricate or transfer onto the product within that space. The gray spaces are only applicable to some products and therefore may not be present on some product templates.